Some of Our Most Popular Skills Tests
Basic Office Skills
Test MS Office, organizational abilities and other administrative skills.
Identify candidates who can input data accurately and maintain, retrieve and store information efficiently.
Recruit applicants who can use MS Excel to create sales forecasts, monitor marketing results and prepare financial reports.
Typing and Keyboarding
Ensure candidates have strong computer knowledge and accurate typing and keyboarding skills.
Learn How Skills Testing Improves Hiring and Training Outcomes
Select from over 800 job- and subject-based tests for a variety of industries or create customized tests.
Simulate Your Work Environment
Create realistic simulations that mimic your work environment to see how candidates will perform on the job.
Identify Training Needs
Assess employees’ skill levels and create personalized training programs that address knowledge and skills gaps.
Test employees to assess their current skill level and retest them when training is complete to measure the effectiveness of the training.
Improve Hiring and Training Outcomes
Organizations use skills tests to verify candidates have the best chance to be successful in a job and to identify training gaps.
The Sitel Group, which offers an array of integrated business services, uses job skills assessments to measure candidates’ cognitive reasoning ability and has built a top-flight insurance sales team. Download the case study to learn how they did it.
Advent Health, the largest not-for-profit Protestant health care provider in the U.S., uses job assessments to test new hires’ knowledge and develop customized training programs. Download the case study to learn more.
Why Choose eSkill Skills Tests
- Including video response questions in assessments enables you to evaluate the entire candidate, not just skills and experience.
- By asking candidates to provide a video “resume” you may uncover valuable skills and experience that would be an asset to your organization.
- If a job requires extensive customer contact, you can evaluate candidates’ verbal communication skills for English and other languages.
- Allow hiring managers and entire hiring teams to rate applicants’ responses from one to 10 stars based on criteria you establish.
- Verify candidates’ identity by asking them to display a driver’s license or other picture ID.
- Present candidates with common situations they would encounter on the job to evaluate their problem-solving skills.
Customer Success Stories
Looking for More?
Learn about specific solutions designed for your needs, read client success stories and review integration options.
eSkill provides the most relevant and valid pre-employment assessment tests for skilled jobs.
How it Works
Small business and enterprise solutions for evaluating candidates’ skills quickly, easily, and accurately.
Learn how our clients have benefited from using eSkill.
Integrate Your System
Already have an ATS, LMS or HRIS system? Learn how to integrate eSkill with your existing systems.
Get a Demo
Learn how pre-employment assessments can help you reduce recruiting costs.