Customer Service Assessments to Hire Hospitality Professionals
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to HCareers, the time to hire for hospitality jobs increased by 7% last year.
A study conducted by HCareers shows the hospitality industry employed 16,256,000 people in the first quarter of this year–a 3% gain over last year.
HCareers reported that hospitality job openings reached a peak high at the end of last year with 31% year-over-year growth.
Why Choose eSkill Hospitality Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation fit within your hiring process.
- Flora Group Hotels – Dubai, Foxwood Casinos, and hundreds of other companies use Skill’s hospitality skills tests. Learn why.
- Include Video Interview questions in your assessments for a seamless, complete candidate evaluation experience.
- Select from more than 800 standard tests or easily customize tests from thousands of hospitality and other topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified hospitality staff more quickly with defensible compliance.