Industry-Leading Database Administrator, Data Science and AI Skills Assessments
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for database administrators and architects will grow 8% by 2030.
U.S. News & World Report ranked Database Scientist and Database Administrator as the 3rd and 7th best technology jobs.
According to SEMRush, the global artificial intelligence (AI) market will reach $190.61 billion in market value by 2025.
Top Skills and Abilities to Look for in Database and Business Intelligence Professionals
With our database administrator and data science skills assessments, you can quickly evaluate candidates and hire the best for your team.
Attention to Detail
Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail since it is essential to be able to critically analyze statistics, data, and mathematical and logical algorithms to evaluate project outcomes.
Computer Languages and Platforms
Knowledge of computer languages like Apache, Java, and SQL, platforms such as Linux and UNIX, and programs like Python, Microsoft Access and Oracle.
Strong analytical skills to identify the source of problems, weigh available options, and implement appropriate solutions.
Database and Business Intelligence Assessments You Should Use
Standard Job-Based Tests: Includes standard tests for jobs such as Database Developer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, MySQL Database Administrator, Oracle Database Administrator, and more.
Standard Subject-Based Tests: Data Analytics, Oracle Administration, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Relational Databases, R Programming, Tableau 2021.2, TensorFlow 2.6 and more.
Customize From Over 800 Modular Subjects: Generate a multi-subject database administrator and data science skills assessments in seconds by hand-picking your favorite topics and questions such as Basic Artificial Intelligence Knowledge, Blockchain, Mongo DB, Amazon Redshift, and more.
Upload Your Own Content: You can easily add your own proprietary test content and questions using eSkill Author to customize tests of any length.
Hardware, Networking, & DevOps Clients
Why Choose eSkill Database Administrator and Data Science Assessments
- eSkill can help your organization hire better-qualified team members faster and with defensible compliance.
- Include video response questions in your assessments to get thorough answers to standard questions and evaluate candidates’ verbal communication skills.
- Select from hundreds of skills tests in the Assessment Library or customize tests by choosing questions that cover topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- Skills assessments help you measure application and web development skills, and behavioral assessments enable you to evaluate candidates’ Job Fit for the role and your company culture.
- KPMG, Federal Express, General Dynamics, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s database administrator and data science skills assessments. Learn why.
Looking for More?
Learn about specific solutions designed for your needs, read client success stories and review integration options.
eSkill provides the most relevant and valid pre-employment assessment tests for skilled jobs.
How it Works
Small business and enterprise solutions for evaluating candidates’ skills quickly, easily, and accurately.
Learn how our clients have benefited from using eSkill.
Integrate Your System
Already have an ATS, LMS or HRIS system? Learn how to integrate eSkill with your existing systems.
Get a Demo
Learn how pre-employment assessments can help you reduce recruiting costs.