Top-Rated Manufacturing Skills Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
In a survey conducted by Accenture, 75% of executives say there is a shortage of skilled workers and 61% say they find it difficult to find employees with the right experience.
According to a recent study released by the Manufacturing Institute, it takes an average of 70 days to hire a qualified manufacturing employee.
Why Choose eSkill Pre-Employment Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing manufacturing candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation easy and saves you time.
- JV Industrial, CEL, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s manufacturing skills tests. Learn why.
- Include Video Interview questions in your assessments for a seamless, complete candidate evaluation experience.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customize tests from thousands of topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- eSkill will help you hire better-qualified manufacturing and industrial workers more quickly with defensible compliance.