Industry-Leading Basic Skills Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to an IDC study, MS Office proficiency will top the list of skills needed for the top 60 high-growth, high-wage jobs.
A Brookings study shows that the number of U.S. jobs that require computer proficiency has increased from 5% to 23% since the year 2000.
A U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics study shows that 3 out of 4 jobs require basic computer proficiency.
Why Choose eSkill Basic Skills Tests?
- eSkill’s basic computer skills simulation tests are the best in the industry because they allow for multiple correct answer choices, and do not require special downloads or browser settings.
- Coca-Cola, FedEx, LG, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s basic skills tests and other employment assessments. Learn why.
- Select from more than 600 standard tests, or easily customize the assessment experience with thousands of topics relevant to your specific job or requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified team members, faster, with defensible compliance.
- Include video interview questions in any test to make it easy to review and compare candidates’ answers.