Administrative Assessment Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to a Brookings study, the number of U.S. jobs that require computer proficiency has increased from 5% to 23% since the year 2000.
According to an IDC study MS Office proficiency tops the list of skills needed for high-growth, high-wage jobs.
A U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report shows that 3 out of 4 jobs require basic computer proficiency.
Why Choose eSkill Administrative Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing candidates’ administrative skills, job, and cultural fit, and interview presentation easy and straightforward.
- Coca-Cola, FedEx, LG, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s administrative skills assessments. Learn why.
- Include Video Interview questions in your assessments for a seamless, complete candidate evaluation experience.
- Select from more than 800 standard tests, or easily customize the assessment experience with thousands of topics relevant to your specific job or requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified team members faster and with defensible compliance.