Sales Aptitude Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to HubSpot, a new account executive needs 4.7 months to ramp up and spends 2.6 years on the job.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics projects a 3% annual increase in demand for sales reps between 2016 and 2026.
According to Brevet, nearly 13% of all jobs in the U.S. (1 in 8) are full time sales positions.
Why Choose eSkill Sales Assessments?
- Have confidence in your hiring decisions and team-building success with eSkill.
- Coca-Cola, FedEx, LG, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s sales skills tests. Learn why.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customize tests from thousands of topics relevant to your position requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified salespeople and support staff more quickly, and with defensible compliance.
- eSkill makes assessing sales professionals’ job skills, job fit, and interview presentation easy and can be adapted to your screening process.