Learn How Cognitive Aptitude Tests Improve Hiring and Training Outcomes
Select from over 800 job- and subject-based tests or build customized tests for IT, Healthcare, Engineering, Sales and other jobs.
Due to the quality of our predictive content, we have a perfect compliance history in almost 20 years of assessing millions of candidates – the best in the Assessment industry.
Get help from your dedicated assessment expert to build cognitive assessments that are a perfect match for job roles.
Contact us 24/7 to get help with assessments and provide a positive testing experience for applicants.
Video Response Questions
Include video response questions in assessments to evaluate candidates’ problem-solving abilities and see how they will react in job-related situations.
Export candidate and assessment data into popular ATS, LMS and HR systems.
Use Cognitive Aptitude Tests to Hire Top Management Talent
According to Dr. Bradford Smart, author of Topgrading, the estimated cost of a bad managerial-level hire can range from 5 to 27 times the amount of the employee’s salary.
When translated into dollars and cents, that means the average cost of a mis-hire of a manager earning $100,000/year is $1.5 million and the average cost of a mis-hire for a sales representative earning the same amount is $560,000.
Cognitive aptitude tests assess qualities such as problem-solving, and critical thinking that are important in managerial-level positions
Studies show that candidates with high scores on cognitive aptitude tests excel at adapting to dynamic work environments, are capable of learning new skills quickly, and are typically excellent decision-makers.
Why Use eSkill Cognitive Assessments
- Including video response questions in assessments enables you to evaluate the entire candidate, not just skills and experience.
- By asking candidates to provide a video “resume” you may uncover valuable skills and experience that would be an asset to your organization.
- If a job requires extensive customer contact, you can evaluate candidates’ verbal communication skills for English and other languages.
- Allow hiring managers and entire hiring teams to rate applicants’ responses from one to 10 stars based on criteria you establish.
- Verify candidates’ identity by asking them to display a driver’s license or other picture ID.
- Present candidates with common situations they would encounter on the job to evaluate their problem-solving skills.
Customer Success Stories
Looking for More?
Learn about specific solutions designed for your needs, read client success stories and review integration options.
eSkill provides the most relevant and valid pre-employment assessment tests for skilled jobs.
How it Works
Small business and enterprise solutions for evaluating candidates’ skills quickly, easily, and accurately.
Learn how our clients have benefited from using eSkill.
Integrate Your System
Already have an ATS, LMS or HRIS system? Learn how to integrate eSkill with your existing systems.
Get a Demo
Learn how pre-employment assessments can help you reduce recruiting costs.