Hire Top HR and Training & Development Managers
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) forecasts a 12% increase in demand for HR Managers during the next few years.
According to the HR Certification Institute, demand for HR specialists will be higher than the national job average for all other professions between 2019 and 2026.
According to the BLS, the demand for training and development managers will grow 10% between 2019 and 2026.
Why Choose eSkill HR Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing prospective candidates’ job skills, fit, and interview presentation easy and efficient.
- AtWork, Indeed.com, Randstad, and hundreds of other companies use Skill’s HR skills tests. Learn why.
- Include Video Interview questions in your assessments for a seamless, complete candidate evaluation experience.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customize tests from thousands of topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified human resource team members more quickly with defensible compliance.