Industry-Leading Typing & Keyboarding Tests
The Statistics Speak For Themselves
A U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that more than 77% of all jobs require basic computer proficiency.
According to an IDC study, MS Office proficiency tops the list of skills required most high-growth, high-wage occupations jobs.
According to a Brookings study, only 5% of jobs required digital proficiency in 2002. By 2016, that number had increased to 23%.
Top Typing and Keyboarding Skills and Abilities to Look For
Strong Computer Knowledge
Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Accurate Typing Skills
Ability to type, keyboard and enter data accurately to process sales and purchase orders, enter customer orders and prepare sales reports.
10-Key Data Entry and Form Fill
Ability to type quickly without compromising accuracy to ensure timely processing of manufacturing orders, medical transcriptions and financial reports.
Recommended Typing and Keyboarding Tests
Standard Job-Based: Choose from hundreds of standard tests for jobs such as Customer Service Rep, Accounting Assistant, Administrative Assistant, and Payroll Clerk.
Standard Subject-Based: Use our state-of-the-art Typing, 10-Key Data Entry, Form Fill and Customer Service tests to evaluate candidates’ knowledge of single subjects.
Over 800 Modular Subjects: Generate multi-subject computer skills assessment tests in seconds by handpicking your favorite questions from the eSkill Test Library.
Your Own Content: Use eSkill Author to create customized tests that include your own job-specific content and questions from the eSkill Test Library.
Why Choose eSkill Typing and Keyboarding Skills Tests?
- eSkill’s realistic computer simulation tests are the best in the industry because they allow for multiple correct answer choices, and do not require special downloads or browser settings.
- Our valid, job-tailored assessments and video interviews will help you and your organization predict job fit or training gaps with maximum legal compliance and time efficiency.
- Select from more than 600 standard tests, or easily customize the assessment experience with thousands of topics relevant to your specific job or requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified team members, faster, with defensible compliance.
- Include video interview questions in any test to make it easy to review and compare candidates’ answers.
- Coca-Cola, FedEx, LG, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s typing and keyboarding and other skills assessments. Learn why.
Looking for More?
Learn about specific solutions designed for your needs, read client success stories and review integration options.
eSkill provides the most relevant and valid pre-employment assessment tests for skilled jobs.
How it Works
Small business and enterprise solutions for evaluating candidates’ skills quickly, easily, and accurately.
Learn how our clients have benefited from using eSkill.
Integrate Your System
Already have an ATS, LMS or HRIS system? Learn how to integrate eSkill with your existing systems.
Get a Demo
Learn how pre-employment assessments can help you reduce recruiting costs.