Industry-Leading Typing & Keyboarding Tests
The Statistics Speak For Themselves
A U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that more than 77% of all jobs require basic computer proficiency.
According to an IDC study, MS Office proficiency tops the list of skills required most high-growth, high-wage occupations jobs.
According to a Brookings study, only 5% of jobs required digital proficiency in 2002. By 2016, that number had increased to 23%.
Why Choose eSkill Typing and Keyboarding Skills Tests?
- eSkill’s realistic computer simulation tests are the best in the industry because they allow for multiple correct answer choices, and do not require special downloads or browser settings.
- Our valid, job-tailored assessments and video interviews will help you and your organization predict job fit or training gaps with maximum legal compliance and time efficiency.
- Select from more than 600 standard tests, or easily customize the assessment experience with thousands of topics relevant to your specific job or requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified team members, faster, with defensible compliance.
- Include video interview questions in any test to make it easy to review and compare candidates’ answers.
- Coca-Cola, FedEx, LG, and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s typing and keyboarding and other skills assessments. Learn why.