Industry-Leading Healthcare Assessments
The Statistics Speak For Themselves
According to a Mercer study, there will be 110,000 new job openings for medical and clinical lab technicians and technologists by 2025.
According to Mercer, the US will have a shortage of 446,300 home health aides and 29,400 nurse practitioners by 2025.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for medical billers and coders is projected to grow 22% through 2026.
Why Choose eSkill Healthcare Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing clinical and support staff candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation efficient and easy.
- Advent Health, Alberta Health Systems, Brooks Health Systems, Vatica Health, Brooklyn Health, and hundreds of other companies eSkill’s customer service skills tests.
- Include Video Interview questions in your assessments for a seamless, complete candidate evaluation experience.
- Select from over 800 standard tests and easily customize tests from thousands of topics relevant to your healthcare jobs or training requirements.
- eSkill’s Healthcare knowledge and skills tests help recruiters and hiring managers deploy the most accurate, valid tests for pre-employment assessment and skills gap assessments.