Industry-Leading Mechanical Reasoning Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to a study conducted by the Manufacturing Institute, 61% of companies say it is difficult to recruit enough highly-skilled employees.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation reports that companies risk losing 11% in annual revenue if they cannot fill critical skilled positions.
Why Choose eSkill Mechanical Aptitude Tests?
- eSkill’s mechanical aptitude tests are the best in the industry because they allow for multiple correct answer choices, and do not require special downloads or browser settings.
- Coca-Cola, FedEx, LG, Zappos and hundreds of other companies use eSkill’s mechanical aptitude tests and other skills assessments. Learn why.
- Select from more than 600 standard tests, or easily customize the assessment experience with thousands of topics relevant to your specific job or requirements.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified team members, faster, with defensible compliance.
- Include video interview questions in any test to make it easy to review and compare candidates’ answers.