Top-Rated Engineering Job Based Skills Tests
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, civil engineering jobs will grow by 8.4% during the next 5 years.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, mechanical engineering jobs will grow by 5% during the next 5 years.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, computer engineering jobs will grow by 3% during the next 5 years.
Why Choose eSkill Engineering Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing engineering candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation easy and saves you time.
- Have confidence in your hiring decisions and team-building success with eSkill.
- Our job-tailored tests and video interviews will most accurately predict training needs and job fit with maximum legal compliance.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customize skills and behavioral tests from thousands of topics relevant to your job or training requirements
- eSkill will help you hire better-qualified engineers more quickly with defensible compliance.
- JV Industrial, CEL, and hundreds of other companies use Skill’s engineering pre-employment tests. Learn why.