Skills Assessments for Education
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
The value of the U.S. education market is expected to be approximately $2.04 billion by 2026. (Zion Market Research)
The number of education, training and library jobs increased by 14.4% from 2008 to 2018. (Department for Professional Employees (DPE))
Employment in public and private educational services grew by 12%–about 1.7 million new jobs, and rising student enrollments at all education levels will create additional demand. (Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
Why Choose eSkill Education Assessments?
- eSkill makes assessing education candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation easy. Have confidence in your hiring decisions and team-building success with eSkill.
- Stanford University, the University of Maryland, Penn Hills School District, and hundreds of other educational institutions use eSkill’s pre-employment tests. Learn why.
- Include Video Interview questions in your assessments for a seamless, complete candidate evaluation experience.
- Reduce recruiting costs and time-to-hire, and ensure candidates and employees have the right skills to succeed in their jobs.
- eSkill will help your institution hire the most qualified people more quickly with defensible compliance.