Top-Rated Skills Tests for Banking
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
The Bureau of Labor Statistics shows employment of financial analysts is projected to grow 11% from 2016 to 2026, which means there will be about 32,300 new financial analyst jobs during the next decade.
80% of CFOs predict their team’s workload will increase this year. Therefore, 55% of them plan to increase the responsibilities of current team members, and 52% plan to hire interim staff.
Why Choose eSkill’s Banking & Financial Services Assessments?
- You need eSkill’s proven customizable financial pre-employment skills assessment tests to screen out candidates that are not a good fit for your jobs and corporate culture.
- eSkill’s’ Banking and Credit Union skills tests are trusted by Mission Federal Credit Union, Dixon Hughes Goodman, and other financial institutions. Learn why.
- eSkill will help your institution hire top talent more quickly with defensible compliance.
- Select from over 800 standard tests, or easily customize tests from thousands of topics relevant to your job or training requirements.
- eSkill makes assessing candidates’ job skills, psychological fit, and interview presentation a smooth and seamless process.