Aptitude Tests For Federal, State & Local Government Jobs
The Statistics Speak for Themselves
About 12% of all jobs that offer opportunities for advancement require MS Office proficiency, and that will increase to 20% in the future. (IDC)
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for firefighters will increase 8% per year from 2020 to 2030 and there will be around 27,000 openings each year.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment of administrative managers is projected to grow 10% from 2016 to 2026.
Why Choose eSkill Government Employment Assessments?
- Select from more than 800 standard tests, or easily customize the assessment experience with thousands of topics relevant to your specific job or requirements.
- eSkill will help you create custom assessments for your niche positions.
- The U.S. Navy, Canadian Government, State of Colorado, State of Mississippi, Harris County, City of Philadelphia, City of Chicago, and hundreds of other agencies use eSkill’s Government skills assessments. Learn why.
- Team Scoring allows hiring managers and review panels to anonymously grade completed writing or interactive exams.
- eSkill will help your organization hire better-qualified team members faster with defensible compliance.
- Use data analytics reporting, content validation, item analysis along with adverse impact studies to ensure exams are valid and legally defensible.
- Integrations with NeoGov, Workday and Taleo streamline the exam deployment and results hosting process.