The human resource practices of many organizations fail to capitalize on current tools that can increase the likelihood of hiring new workers who are ready and able to perform effectively.
This Complete Guide for Implementing Pre-Employment Assessments provides a detailed overview of how to:
- determine the skills and personal qualities needed for particular job description
- distinguish different types of assessments
- choose assessments that match the job you need to fill
- combine assessments to reach the best hiring decisions
- spot a well-designed assessment program
Learn how you can use pre-employment assessments as a proven method for selecting the right employees.