Situational Judgement Tests That Improve Hiring Outcomes
Identify top performers who will keep clients happy, turn problems into solutions, and make customers evangelists for your organization.
Find sales superstars who can gain clients’ trust, overcome objections and convert prospects into loyal customers.
Confirm that candidates can effectively manage and motivate teams that work on-site and remotely.
Identify candidates who can successfully lead business transformation and organizational change initiatives.
Situational Judgment Tests Help You Make Hiring Decisions with Confidence
Candidates can learn hard skills, but soft skills such as interpersonal communication, problem-solving, and leadership are part of an applicant’s personality. If you hire someone who is the wrong fit for a job, you will be unhappy and so will they.
According to a recent CareerBuilder study, almost 75% of employers surveyed said they have hired the wrong person for a position. And over 65% of workers say they realized a job was a bad fit after they accepted it and quit within six months. This eats into your profits because the average cost of a bad hire is nearly $15,000 and the average cost of losing a good hire is nearly $30,000.
eSkill Situational Judgment Tests
- Present applicants with challenges and activities they will encounter on the job.
- Assess candidates’ decision-making capabilities in real-life work situations they will face daily.
- Determine whether candidates have problem-solving abilities that are required for a specific job.
- Evaluate whether a candidate’s natural reactions to specific situations are ideal behavior for a specific job role and your organization overall.
- Objectively decide if candidates have the right soft skills for the job and are compatible with your work environment and organizational culture.
- Make data-driven predictions about candidates’ job performance and probability of success.
Customer Success Stories
Looking for More?
Learn about specific solutions designed for your needs, read client success stories and review integration options.
eSkill provides the most relevant and valid pre-employment assessment tests for skilled jobs.
How it Works
Small business and enterprise solutions for evaluating candidates’ skills quickly, easily, and accurately.
Learn how our clients have benefited from using eSkill.
Integrate Your System
Already have an ATS, LMS or HRIS system? Learn how to integrate eSkill with your existing systems.
Get a Demo
Learn how pre-employment assessments can help you reduce recruiting costs.