If you experience issues during your employment assessment or skills test session, please do the following to resume your test:
• Close the test session using the “Close” button in the upper-right corner of your browser window. (DO NOT click the “End Test and Submit Results” button.)
• Clear the cache, cookies, and history from your browser. Then, close and reopen your browser. eSkill is compatible with several browsers. Review our system requirements to ensure your browser is one of them.
• If you received an email with a test invitation or were given a link on a website, click the link to proceed to the candidate login screen.
• If you received a test ID number, go to www.eskill.com, and copy and paste the test ID into the “Here for a Test” field in the upper-right corner of the screen.
• Review the “Check Your System Settings” feature on the login screen to verify that your system meets the requirements for eSkill assessments.
• After you have verified your system settings, enter your personal information (First Name, Last Name, and Email Address) exactly as you did when you initially created the test session.
• Click the date of the test session and select “Yes” to resume your test session. Your existing assessment will begin with the last answered question.
• DO NOT click “New Test Session.” This will create a duplicate test and will indicate to the company that you attempted to take the test multiple times.